Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8 2010


Ezzy
Video games, anyone?


Oh so beautiful are children as they learn!
brings me peace to look at 'her'

Little hanging snowmen ... to purchase, go to my dear Chaunee's jewelry blog
The gift I designed, my daughter created, and my husband gave me


Pieces of beauty in my home, and within the beautiful photos, are photos with beauty
'The love project of 2010' surrounded by more and more beautiful love gifts
Rick and I's family gift.. a new kitchen beginning with our pantry
New pantry, view one, from the door
Pantry view 2, turning to the right
Pantry, view 3, all the way to the right, inside

A gift in the making...

A gift already given to me, new lighting
Gift to myself- sweat equity via drywall
Music=love
mmmmm
Dinner

















2 comments:

  1. I love the pantry!!
    Better Homes and Gardens, here we come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turkey was the best!! You are the best cook!!

    ReplyDelete